Friday, March 15, 2013

Trying New Things

Hey!
Some of you may know me from various doll boards or forums, on those I usually go by katelauren. Here, I'm just plain Kate. 15-year-old Seamstress, designer, actress, baker, quilter, crafter, impatient knitter, business woman, frugal, Narnia zealot, Fairyland enthusiast, and American Girl doll lover.

Starting a blog has been on my mind for quite awhile, I wanted to have a place to be able to explore all of my interests to the fullest and  document my (many) hobbies! Creating things brings me great satisfaction. Whether I am making things to sell, to give away or to just enjoy- I hope to share them with you.

I really want this blog to be interesting, inspiring and innovative... But that might not happen all at once in every post! :) I want to share pictures of my projects, ideas and progress. I also would like to use this blog to improve on my photography, so, please bear with me as I ramble about everything that comes to my mind, and everything that each day brings! Thank you for supporting me, and I hope that you find this blog to be worth your time to read. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment