Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It's a Wednesday


     Wednesdays are kind of ho-hum, they're just as close to Mondays as they are to Fridays. :/ When going to take pictures for todays post, no one was really in the mood. So I took ONE picture (Which NEVER happens) of the pukifees... They captured my Wednesday-blahs feelings very well. So, here is the first (And most likely the last) one-picture-post.

 
 
In other news, I will be in Spokane for a VB tournament from tomorrow until Sunday, so I most likely won't have any new posts for you! Sorry about that, I'll be better next week! :)
 
PS Thanks to a wonderful comment-er, I finally got around to figuring out how to add the follow-me thingie to my blog! now you can type in your e-mail to that box and get notified of new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment