Monday, March 25, 2013

Sunshine!

    
     Phew! Double posting today... Yesterday (and today) have been absolutely GORGEOUS. Sunshine, over 65 ahhhh! Living in WA in nice, great mountains lots of green mild weather-- But, the sun does not make very frequent visits. So, when it does make a brief appearance, you learn take advantage of it! I've been weeding, mowing, and neglecting my sewing for two whole days! ;)

     Anyways, yesterday I took Nim and her new little friend (yet-to-be-name) out for their first photo shoot together! Here are  my favorite pictures, I hope you enjoy them!

 
Nim wasn't too patient, she insisted on lying down right away!

 
I have no idea on what to name my new cutie.. Any suggestions?

 
She is so sad-looking... I find her to be far more mature than Nim, and is always frustrated by her endless enthusiasm and shenanigans!

 
Nim looked so fairy-like in this picture!

 
Well, its supposed to be nice until Thursday, so maybe I can put off more projects and take pictures instead! Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment