Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Minifee Woes.


     Hey! I have another VB tournament this weekend, I leave for Kentucky at 4am Thursday. (Blech!) So, I for sure won't be posting again until Monday.

     Today I'm going to be posting a few pictures of my favorite Minifee's (None are mine, they are all from Google). I've been wanting a Minifee doll for about three months now, and I currently have $0 saved. :( But, I do have a littlefee Chloe for trade, so hopefully I can work something out! The doll sculpt I'm looking to get is either a Mirwen or Shushu. I'm looking to make about three characters that all share the same body-- Mostly so I can offer more clothes in my etsy shop. The characters are all from books/movies, but I also want to create an original character as well... In other words: My minifee is going to be very confused once she gets here.


Character #1: Becca from Pitch Perfect. If you haven't seen the movie, then you should! She is very sarcastic, kind of punk, unique, cynical, and hesitant to let anyone in to her life. She has very simplistic modern style, with fun accessories!

 
Character #2: Black Widow from The Avengers movie. (Also Iron Man 2) Again, if you haven't seen that movie, you MUST. Scarlett Johansson... Must I say more?


Character #3: Scathach from Michael Scott's The Alchemist book series. If you love fantasy and haven't read these, please do so. Scathach is a martial arts expert, and dresses in combat boots and tee shirts. She has fiery red hair, and a personality to match.

 
Good news is, they all have at least one thing in common... They are all fiercely intense characters. So, now all I have to do is get my minifee, and start sewing! Here are some pictures taken from Flickr and Google, they are showing pictures of the characters, and dolls I have seen. Basically, its just one big ideas/inspiration post! :)

I love her wig! But the intensity isn't there in her expression.
 

 
This is one of my favorites! I love that she's not scowling, but she has that intense look to her... And I love her freckles!


 
LOVE this one! I love everything about it!



 
Sorry about the quality, another AMAZING repaint by Xhanthi, I like that this one is softer, not my favorite but still amazing!


     My favorites are pic two and three, I can't get over how amazing they are! I also am having trouble deciding weather I want to send them to a faceup artist, or do it myself... Hmmm.. tough choices! Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have a comments... I love to hear 'em! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment