Sunday, April 21, 2013

Nim, being Nim.

     Hey! Sorry about the late post, I was writing tomorrows and got sidetracked... Typical! Anyways, I have a few pictures of Nim, I'm a bit bummed out though... A small girl got into my room and decided to play with my BJD's, and smudged her faceup! So, I'm thinking of trying for a slot with Jointed Love to redo her to look more like her spunky self! You can't really see the damage in these pictures, its covered by Azrhei's (Yep, I FINALLY settled on a name for my Pukifee Bonnie!) wig but Its still really bothers me that she's smudged... :(

Here are the pictures!


Nim decided to be a bit of an artist today, wearing homemade leggings and a top from our pal, Bearpicnic, and holding a paintbrush from something else...


Close-up, I've started learning how to use our camera and I've taken care of some of the blurry-ness issues!
 
And, Nim. Just being... Herself! :)

 
Thanks for looking! If you have any questions, or comments feel free to let me know! I'll get back to you, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment