Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Old(ish) pictures

     Hey! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter, I know I sure did! For those of you who didn't know, I was in Spokane for a Volleyball tournament over the weekend, but I came home early to celebrate Easter with my family. (I still can't believe that anyone would schedule a volleyball tournament on Easter Sunday!) Anyways, I have some old(ish) pictures from when my family went to Lake Chelan a couple of weeks ago. I brought Nim with when we went so I could take some pictures, and I would like to share a few of the highlights! :)

 
 
Pirate Nim! Wearing a paper hat, and sailing the blinds!
 
Nim and all of her toys! Spoiled little girl...
 
"NO! No more pichers!"


 The best pouty face...

 
 
Fast asleep!

Ugh! I still can't figure out how to rotate my pictures... When I upload them, they are already rotated, but they show up on here as the original! >:( If anyone has any insight... Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment