Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sunshine=Pictures!

     Hey! Yesterday's weather in WA was fantastic! It was sunny all day, mild breezes and in the high sixties. In other words, I could wear shorts and a tee without being cold! Hooray! Since it was nice and sunny, and my brother was occupied in the backyard, I decided to take my Pukifee dolls outside for a photoshoot. I took a TON of pictures, but I won't bore you with hundreds of pictures so I've just picked my favorites! Nim did steal her wig back for her fair share of camera time, I'm kind of bummed that these girls both look so great in this wig... I wish I could take some pics of them together, but now I'll just have to wait. (I'm thinking of getting Nim this wig, but then I'd have to change her eye color, and I don't know which eyes to get her!)

     Enough talk! On to the pictures!



  Azrhei thanking the Lord for some much-needed sun! :)
 
 
 
Nim decided it was warm enough without her shirt on...

 
 
Sun!

 
 
Azrhei sittin' pretty

 
 
Nim looks pretty startled here... Maybe its her eye positioning?


 
 
 
On another random note, yesterday when I came back inside after taking my pictures, I saw this on the floor in our kitchen. BE. Be inspired, be creative, be loving and be passionate! I thought it was pretty interesting, because that's what my blog is all about! Just thought I'd share, thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment