Thursday, May 2, 2013

Celtic Updates

     Hello! Last night and this morning I had a chance to work on Scathatch's Celtic Maiden outfit. I finished her boots, skirt, cloak and I have her shirt, belt and underdress constructed... Just waiting on (more) embellishments! Everything still needs closures, but I usually put those off until the very end anyways, so I figured it didn't really matter. As long as it looks good for the pictures, right? I also had the chance to make her a temporary wig, and I really like the way hers came out! I used cotton and Modge Podge to make a wig cap, then I glued on orange/brown felting fibers for hairs. It works well for pictures, and stays on her head really well, but it won't hold up to a lot of play. Her boots were a pain in the butt to get off of her feet after they had been completed, I though I was going to have to cut them off! (The boots, not her feet... :) But, now that they are done, I LOVE them! I didn't get a good picture of them, so I'll have to get another later... For now, these will have to do!


The Lone Warrior, trudging across the desert...
 



Full-length shot in the sand, the colors look muted here... But I LOVE this outfit on her!
 



 Finally! I can see what she really looks like... I love her!

 
The boots! This shot doesn't do them justice, but it's the best I've got.

 
 






Thanks for looking! I hope you enjoyed yourself, and I hope you are inspired to create! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment