Saturday, May 11, 2013

More MNF

     Hey! Yeah, I know... Pretty much everything has been about the Minifee's lately... I'm just so smitten with this size! Now, I really want to get another girl to be a model for my store, and more lovely pictures, but I want to get a girl who I can dress is girly clothing. A girl who will wear the fun frilly dresses! And, I want to get a larger bust size, so I can offer other sizes. So, today I got a message on Denofangels responding to my wanted add, an they have a MNF Chloe with both heads with company faceups on a large bust body in NS. Perfect, right? Nope. I don't have the $450, and I really don't have any ways of getting it. So, I've decided to put Azrhei (Pukifee Bonnie) on the market, and see if I can get a little bit of $$$ to put toward another MNF!

     On another note, I found a great deal on a Dolzone Christmas baby from a wonderful woman of Flickr. And if you've never seen one of these cuties... Brace yourself:



Cuteness overload! All of that adorable goodness fits in the palm of your hand!
 

 
This is the one I'm going to purchase... She's perfect scale for the Minifee's!

 
     But, I feel a bit overwhelmed. And, I need some advice. I am going to sell Azrhei, we haven't bonded at all, but I don't know what I should do after words!
 
What would you do??
A. Get the dollzone Christmas Baby
B. Get the Minifee
C. Get both (Somehow I will find the $$$)
D. Don't get anymore dolls you crazy person!
 
 
     Thanks for looking, and listening to my craziness! And, thank you in advance for your wonderful advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment