Saturday, May 18, 2013

Progress on The Doll Rooms!

     Hey! Just sharing some progress that I made on the doll rooms! I finished wallpapering the back wall of the BJD loft... I'll have to see if I can find more of that awesome brick wallpaper, I really love how in turned out! I also started to put up old sheet music on one of the short walls... But I ran out of Modge Podge before I could finish! I think I want to have a bed in the loft, maybe something more vintage-inspired? I've been looking at some options from various sources, and here's what I've come up with:

     These pictures are not mine! If the owners are not comfortable with your pictures being up, please let me know!


This bed is from American Girl, its Molly's bed, but I think it would look great with the brickwork! 
 
Also American Girl, I think that this would be more elegant, less country chic... More toward the shabby chic side of things...

 
And this one is gorgeous, but I don't know if I can justify the $140, without it even coming with bedding! (Says the girl with the $400 doll.. - -)

 
 
 
I'm also thinking of making a few quilts, and lots of throw pillows! My friend made me some amazing scrabble tile throw pillows for my birthday, and I'd like to do  set for that room... I'd also like to make a chandelier, and a shelving system for one wall! Next step: make the windows, and get more modge podge to finish the music wall...

No comments:

Post a Comment