Thursday, June 27, 2013

Moving Past the Pukifees

     Hey! When I started this blog, I had stated that Nim was my blogging pal... Well, I guess that's going to have to change, because I've decided to get rid of my pukifees completely, so her and Azrhei are now on ebay with all of their clothing/furniture. If you're interested, here's the link. Do I feel bad? Yes, a bit. But, they've been getting less and less attention lately, and now that Fairyland has released and Ante MNF, I think I might get her.... Well, I was hoping to get her on the new M-line body, but they're going to discontinue those on the 31st. Anyways, this post is a tribute to Nim, and I will be sharing a few pictures of her that have been shared with you already! Here's Nim!





 
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment