Thursday, June 13, 2013

Some Knitting

     Hey! I don't think I've ever posted about my knitting on here before, so I'd like to start out by saying that I am a beginner. The most advanced project that I've worked on so far, is Wovenflame's Pukifee Hoodie Pattern and that is an 'easy' one... But, with my knee being out of commission, I decided to start a small, mindless, project to help pass the time! I have this bright red wool yarn that my grandma un-plyed for me, in hopes of making lace weight yarn. It is a bit thicker, so I can't use it for most of my minifee/pukifee projects. I was originally going to make a scarf for my American Girl dolls, but there wasn't quite enough of it. So, what else to do than make a scarf for the Minifees! I've had Narnia on my brain for the past couple of days, so this has become known as the 'Mr. Tumnus Scarf'.

     I try to put pictures up later tonight... The camera isn't functioning properly!

     I do like to knit, but only if the project works up quickly! I don't see myself ever mastering this art, but it is a good way for me to stretch myself (and my patience!). I think I'm going to start a lace weight scarf for the MNFs as well, I haven't knitted for a couple of months, and its hard to get used to those itty-bitty needles and thread-like yarn! :)

     Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment