Sunday, July 7, 2013

Creating Narnia!

     Hey! As many of you may know, I am a HUGE Narnia fan... And I'm having a Narnia-Inspired Birthday party this year! Since my costume is finished, (I'll put up pictures later today!) I worked on my decorations yesterday. I made snowflakes to hang from the ceiling, 'birch' trees out of textured wallpaper, regular trees out of brown paper, table covering out of leftover paper and I put my Narnia Ag's on display as well!

     Here's my version of Narnia... I still have a few last-minute things, but this is most of it! :)



 
This is the view standing in the front door, so the first thing you see when walking in!
 

 
One of the snowflakes

 
Table runner, its supposed to look like birch trees!

 
Susan and Lucy, I might change them into Narnia dresses later.

 
Trees!
 
Thanks for looking! Hopefully I can get more pictures up later, if not, I will tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment