Saturday, July 20, 2013

Running

     Hey! I've started running, mostly to stay in shape, but I'm also getting ready for Volleyball season to start-- After almost 2 months off! So, I've started taking a jog in the AM--Before its hot-- for just a half a mile, and I feel great! Its so nice to come in from a run and still have the rest of the day to do whatever, for Volleyball, its like my whole day leads up to practice, running just becomes a a part of my day. (Not that I don't love volleyball, because I really do, its just interesting to see how different workouts work in different ways!) Also, after I run, I take a bit of time to stretch which helps me a lot. I think I'm still growing, I'll wake up with SUPER sore muscles, and really tight quads/hamstrings.. Hmmm... I've also noticed a mood swing for me, I feel a lot calm-er not necessarily happier, just more on top of things.

   Unfortunately, not much has been going on in doll-world. I'm waiting for Fairyland to release their Juri event head pictures, so I can decided if I want to get a body for her, and I'm still debating on weather or not I want to order a tan skinned doll. I've been doing bits of sewing, but I seem so distracted an uninspired lately... And you can really tell with the outcomes of my projects. (Bad!) I might be better off finding a pattern to sew from for minifies, because everything I've been working on is just a disaster! *End of rant* I do have a project I've been working on, and I even have a post written up for it, but I don't want to say too much... I need to get some paperclay first. I should have the post up later today, if not, then tomorrow...

     Happy running! ;) Thanks for looking!

Oh, PS, I saw this picture online:

(Not mine!((Obviously)))

 
And I think I'm in love! She is so gorgeous! She is making me re-think ordering a tan girl, and just getting a NS Chloe, or maybe doing a tan girl with LOTS of freckles! So many ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment