Monday, July 1, 2013

Sewing for Ante

     Hey! Since I ordered my Ante, I've been making TONS of clothes for her... I think she's more spoiled then Nim was... O.o But her style is so much fun to sew for! I've made her a long tired skirt, two flowy tops, and a cute shift dress in 60's styling. I won't bore you with lots of talking, on to the pictures!

 
The first top/skirt outfit... The skirt is a three-tired peasant skirt, and it is made in a beige cotton.

 
The top is in the same fabric, with a pleat at the center front neckline.

 
the shift dress has more homemade lace down the front, I cut it a bit short, because the M-line body is an inch shorter.

 
The top is for Ante, but the skirt is for TanCeline.

 
Distressed denim and pin tucks. Love it!
 
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment