Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Contest Winner!

     Hey! The winner that received half of the votes from the Photo contest is..... Entry #5, Bobby! Congratulations! Please send me an e-mail and we can discuss your prize.

     Thank you to all of you who voted, I appreciate you taking the time to do so. And a big thank you to all of our entrants, great job! Hopefully this will be large enough someday that I can get sponsors and offer more enticing prizes, but for now, thank you for your support!

     On a slightly less upbeat note, the winner from the first giveaway hasn't claimed her prize, so the new winner is Heather! Heather, please send me an e-mail and we can discuss the size of the skirt you would like to have made. Thank you!

     Life is in full-swing, so please bear with me as my posting will be very sparse this next few weeks. I do have a few things to post about, I finished my maxi skirt, and I sent Camryn (MNF Chloe) out for a faceup! All I have to do for her is order her wig, then I will be all set! Anyways, thanks for reading through all of this, and thank you for supporting Uniquely Me!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!! I think it's so great that you have give aways on your blog.
    PS: I messaged you back on DoA!!

    ReplyDelete