Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Beginning

     Hey! Today the real Camryn arrived!!! So, in honor of her arrival, I am going to start her story. Little bit of background info: Camryn and her family are visiting friends in NY while they are waiting to get their paperwork to go on a dig in New Mexico. This is Camryn's first tie in the US since she was six. She and her parents are visiting their good friends, the Newman's, and staying in their home for a couple of weeks. Robin (MNF Ante) and Camryn were really good friends when they lived near each other but they haven't seen each other in over ten years.

Here is where you'll be staying, dear. This is Robin's room, but she's away for a couple of weeks so you can stay here! Make yourself at home, your parents are in the guest room upstairs and the bathroom is right down the hall. Feel free to take a nap, I'm sure you're exhausted! Anyways, i'll stop myself before I talk your ear off!

Thank you so much Mrs. Newman--


Oh please! Call me Deborah, dear!

Oh sorry, thank you Deborah. I really appreciate your kindness, and I hope Robin won't mind me staying in her room!

Nonsense, dear! She's not using it, and when she returns you two will have a lot to catch up on anyways. I'll be cooking dinner if you need anything, and I told you where the bathroom was?

Uh-huh, thank you.
 
Wow. This is different.
 
 
Great view though...
 
 
I wonder if Robin still likes to read those Nancy Drew mystery books...
 
 
I can't believe how tired I am! Guess I'll try to get some rest...
 
 
Later...

 
Hmm... 'This place is pretty strange. Lots of noise, noisy people, noisy cars, busses, even the dogs are loud. Its nothing like anywhere I've ever been, its going to take some getting used to, but this is how all great adventures start, right?'


 
*sigh*

 

 

 
 
 
Bonus shots!
Camryn turned out even more beautiful that I could've imagined. I love her so much! Thank you SO much Laura, you've made her into a reality!




 
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! She's gorgeous! Cameron is a Chloe right? I hope to see more of her story soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, dumb auto correct, Camryn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no worries! ;) And yes, she's a Chloe... I love he lips! :D

      Delete