Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Susan's Bow

     Hey! I've been on a bit of a Narnia kick today, so I decided to tackle a task that has been haunting me for quite a while... Making the Narnia girls' weapons. I commission all of their wardrobe from the talented Misselizabeth on the Agplaythings board, but I have had no luck with finding someone who can make replicas of their accessories. I've been avoiding this for so long, I'm pretty sure I started my Narnia project in 2011-- and those sets are/were first on my list. Anyways, I didn't even come close to finishing, but I did get a couple of major components finished! I made Susan her bow, and horn and I started on Lucy's dagger. All are sculpted from clay, the bow is painted with "leather" wrapped around the handle. I still have to go shopping to find all of the bits and bobs to make the straps and attachments for everything... But I'll try and work on them some more tomorrow. Anyways, Susan was pretty pleased to finally have her bow-- Even if I only had yellow elastics to secure it to her hands! Enjoy the pics! :)





 
Thanks for looking! Hopefully I can get pictures of her horn once I finish baking it... I would really like to be able to finish up these sets this weekend, and start to work on their crowns! :)

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic work... you seriously are very talented!!! I love seeing your stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like seeing my things! :) Thank you so much for your support!

      Delete