Sunday, December 1, 2013

AMTC Updates

     Hey! We got back from MN last night, and it is great to be home! I love being at the farm, and hanging out with my cousins, but it is nice to be back to my daily schedule. Volleyball starts this week, and its my last full week of school, so I'm scrambling trying to finish papers, projects and other things.

     AMTC. I'm working towards fundraising for AMTC, I need to raise $3,800.00 by July 2014. Not an impossible goal, but its going to be a long way getting there. This morning, I sat up a page on Gofundme.com-- Basically you can read my story and send donations to support my cause. Here is the link: http://www.gofundme.com/5jdms8?preview=1  Please take a moment to check it out!

     Regarding my training for AMTC, I am working on writing monologues so I can do the acting showcase at SHINE, as well as memorizing songs for the singing portion. Also, I am trying to learn to play the ukulele so I can possibly play at SHINE, but that may be a long shot. I can play two songs so far-- Neither very well! :)

     Anyways, thank you for your support-- Hopefully I can upload some videos to youtube soon, I would like to do a couple of song covers! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment