Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Nadira is home!

     Hey! As you may know, I recently purchased a TS minifee Mirwen... She came a few weeks ago without a faceup, eyes or wig-- Which is a first for me. I've never received an "incomplete" doll in the mail, so it was challenging for me to bond with her since I couldn't even see what she really looked like. But, I sent her out for a faceup and got her some lovely Mako eyes and made her an alpaca wig (which isn't quite finished, but close enough for pictures!) So, here she is!

     Nadira (Na-dear-a) is an orphan in Afghanistan. She is in the process of being adopted by Camryn and her family. They got to meet for the first time today, at Nadira's orphanage. Here are some pictures! (Nadira speaks English, she has been learning the language since she was five)
Sorry about the sideways pictures...

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Aww, welcome to the new gal! I can't wait to read more of her story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lovely! I really like her wig, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used Xhanthi's tutorial over on her blog... Its a great tutorial! :)

      Delete